The Board Basement have kindly asked me to review this Dakine DLX POV camera case which I have used to take my new GoPro and accessories on my travels.
I have only just started to use a POV camera in the last couple of months but I love it. So, it’s great to have a bag I can carry it and everything that goes with it whilst travelling.
My initial thoughts on this case – very sturdy and compact to keep all of my accessories and my cameras safe during travel.
I actually used the case to keep my GoPro Hero5 with a head strap, wrist strap, car adapter and extendable stick. I also kept my compact camera in there too. The dividers and pockets made it easy to keep my items separate and safe during travel. This is great as I didn’t have to worry about things banging against one another.
The fact that the fleece lined inserts are removable was my favourite feature. Moving the dividers to suit the items I was putting in there and use the velcro to keep them tight and in place.
I took the case both in a backpack and a suitcase and it did fit inside both of them well. I use packing cubes so the shape was handy to fit with them.
Key features of the Dakine DLX POV camera case are as follows:
- Compatible with GoPro and other POV cameras- flexible to fit different cameras.
- Memory card pockets – Holds your smaller items in place.
- Removable camera bag – Fleece lined pouch to keep your POV camera safe.
- Adjustable dividers – Keep your equipment tight and to prevent scrapes.
- Fleece lined- meaning no scratches or bumps whilst in the bag.
- Dimensions: 23 x 21 x 10cm [ 9 x 8.5 x 4″ ]
- Material: 600D Polyester Ripstop.
Overall I am happy with the design of this bag and what it has to offer. If you are a frequent traveller and are looking for a place to store your POV equipment, then the Dakine DLX POV camera case will do the trick.
Although this is a sponsored post, the opinions expressed are my own and I only provide honest reviews.
This bag and other similar items can be found at TheBoardBasement.com. Now I need some more trips to bring my camera along to!