Who wouldn’t fall in love with Paris?
Beautiful, stylish and romantic are just a few words to describe this city. Paris is one of the most visited cities in the world and I can see why!
There are so many iconic sights to visit, amazing food and drinks to try, and pretty streets to wander. This is why I fell in love with this place.
I enjoyed the cafe culture. Sitting and watching the fashionable world go by with a coffee or a beer. No matter what you do, as much or as little as you like. You still have an amazing time.
Here are some of my top things to see and do..
1) The Eiffel tower (of course!) Take the lift to the top for amazing views over the city.
2) Notre Dame Cathedral. Appreciate the architecture of this beautiful building and see the bells!
3) The Louvre museum. See the famous painting Mona Lisa and the glass pyramid outside.
4) Sacre- Coeur Basilica. A catholic church dedicated to The sacred heart of Jesus.Take a look around, marvel at the view, then watch the street performers at the bottom of the steps.
5) The catacombs in Paris. Underground ossuaries holding the remains of around six million people.
Top things to do
1) Watch a show at the Moulin Rouge. From the can-can to dancing in water with snakes, you will enjoy it all!
2) Be a kid again at Disneyland. Ride the roller-coasters and meet your childhood heroes.
3) Shop til you drop on the Champs Elysees! Browse the designer shops, as well as moderately priced high street stores.
5) Luxemburg Gardens. Clear away that champagne hangover and relax in these royal gardens.
Of course there are many other great things to do!
What do you think?
Follow my blog to get free post updates. Restaurant and bar reviews to come..